Links to our Members’ events, venues, instruction, artists, news makers, and more!
(If you would like to have your information linked to this page please go to our “Become A Member” page.)
- Art Lessons and Classes
- Creative Writing
- Dance Lessons and Classes
- Film and Movies
- Galleries and Museums
- JOIN: Ensembles, Bands, Groups, Troupes, Choirs, et al
- LIVE Music Venues
- LIVE Theater
- Local Artists
- Local Bands
- Local Musicians
- Local Photographers
- Local Writers
- Music Concerts
- Music Lessons and Classes
- Performing Arts Center
We’re still working on this new feature…
… please check back often to see our progress. Thank you for your patience!
JOIN: Ensembles, Bands, Groups, Troupes, Choirs, et al
- Crimson Youth Choir – Primary and secondary school students, Primary and secondary students; offering the Voce select choir for older students, and the Crimson Children’s Choir for younger students.
- Indiana Concert Band – For older students (15 years old and above) and adult musicians.
- IUP Community Choir – For older students (14 years old and above) and adult singers.
- Indiana Players, Inc. – Stressing community involvement, the Indiana Players strongly encourages anyone with an interest in theater to join or get involved with a show.
- IUP String Project – The IUP String Project offers IUP music students a comprehensive teacher-training program in which to develop, explore, and hone teaching skills for beginning to advanced student levels.
- Indiana Players, Inc. – Since its first show in 1977 (Harvey), this non-profit community theater group has continued to offer Western Pennsylvania audiences the best of dramas, mysteries, comedies, and musicals.
- Summer Concert in the Park – “Summer Concerts in the Park” brings live, local entertainment every Sunday in summer to our Indiana, PA community. The concert takes place at the Memorial Park (200 block of S. 6th Street) behind the Indiana County Historical Society, most Sundays from 5:30-7 p.m. Bring your chairs or a blanket, and relax and enjoy great music.
Music Lessons and Classes:
- Community Music School – Lessons in brass, electric bass, guitar, percussion, piano/organ, voice, and woodwinds are available through the Indiana University of Pennsylvania College of Fine Arts’ Department of Music. The CMS also offers classes in adult piano and guitar, as well as Laurel Highlanders Pipes and Drums, and a “Music Together” for parents and their newborn to aged 5 child.
Performing Arts Centers:
- The Lively Arts at IUP – In addition to bringing incredible national and international performances to our community, the Lively Arts features the talent and art of the students, faculty and guests from the IUP’s College of Fine Arts’ departments of Art, Music, and Theater & Dance.