Help the arts thrive in Indiana County by becoming a member TODAY.
Click on your desired membership level below to submit dues online.
CLICK HERE for a downloadable Membership Form.
We thank you for your support and welcome you to our organization!
Individual Membership … $10-$25
- Student … $10
- Arts Educator* … $20
- Individual … $25
Family / Group Membership … $50
- Non Profit Group/Organization (Includes your link on our Guide or Sponsor webpage for 12 months)
- Art Studio / Art Venue (Includes your link on our Guide webpage for 12 months)
Upper Tier / Business Membership … $100-$500
(Includes your link on our Guide or Sponsor webpage for 12 months)
- Patron …. $100
- Sponsor …. $250
- Benefactor* …. $500
Your membership is a
tax-deductible donation and includes:
*Arts Educators: If you provide lessons, please provide a URL to your website so that we can include it in our “Guide to the Arts in Indiana County.”
**Benefactor: A signed lithograph of “It’s a Wonderful Life” by Jane Wooster Scott, of Indiana County in Winter ($245 value of print and vouchers)
– INDIVIDUAL MEMBERS receive 2 vouchers to any I♥IUP event for the next season of The Lively Arts at IUP. (Value: $40)
– FAMILY / GROUP MEMBERS receive 4 vouchers to any I♥IUP event for the next season of The Lively Arts at IUP. (Value: $80)
– UPPER TIER / BUSINESS MEMBERS receive 6 vouchers to any I♥IUP event for the next season of The Lively Arts at IUP. (Value: $120)
- Your name or organization/business name and logo on our annual Giving Board, in our eNewsletter, and on our website
- Subscription to our eNewsletter with updates of all IAC events and news
- Invitation to all our events
- Membership in an established community organization… 40+ years strong!
- The thanks and gratitude of the IAC Board and the Indiana County Community!